Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And that there lies the problem lol. Bamboo does rot in water.

Actually, you can have bamboo as long as the tops with the leaves are above the water line. Like, you could have long bamboo stocks in your tank, but the top would have to be out of the water. :)

Oh then i already lose. My camera phone is crap and rambo isn't a fan of waiting for pictures. He will get in just the right pose and right lighting to look beautiful. Once he notices im about to snap the pic he moves.

Oh then i already lose. My camera phone is crap and rambo isn't a fan of waiting for pictures. He will get in just the right pose and right lighting to look beautiful. Once he notices im about to snap the pic he moves.

hahahaha, thats how dave is, but my iphone camera isn't too bad

MyameeGirl said:
Actually, you can have bamboo as long as the tops with the leaves are above the water line. Like, you could have long bamboo stocks in your tank, but the top would have to be out of the water. :)

Yea it was growing out the top but there was soo much bamboo there was barely any room for the Betta.

Back
Top Bottom