Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allaboutfish said:
anything i can remove to make it work? i dont have the german blue ram or bolivian yet so i dont have to get it.

What happened to the male in your pair? He didn't die did he?!

He died. I don't even know why either :( and if I just kept the female cockatoo she's yellow and that's it

allaboutfish said:
He died. I don't even know why either :( and if I just kept the female cockatoo she's yellow and that's it

Ok then, maybe if it was just the betta and the female apisto. I guess that'd be ok. :)

Johny said:
Hope I am not too late to join in this betta thread. We have a male named Doyle. We bought him to be the center piece of our community tank, but after a day of other fish taunting him he finally took a chunk from another fish's tail. He now has his own 2.5 gal tank.

I thought a quick video would show off his colors best. The notch in his tail was from a plastic plant, which is why his tank is bare right now.

He is beautiful!

IMG_0558.jpg here is my betta Hannu-Pekka, he loves his live plants and spends most of his days swimming around in them or chillin under or on them.

New said:
meet my betta dave :) he has a whole 5.5 gal tank to himself with a filter and heater (cycled ;)) and loves flaring at his reflection (no more than for 10 min a day usually)

What!?!?! Our bettas look identical!! Lol

img_1463321_0_3745b9fb7a7f6aeb958472c36831c2a4.jpg

Thats the best picture i could of got. Active little guy!

My two new babies. The black/blue one is rambo the 4th, and the other has yet to be named. Any ideas?

Attachments

• betta2.jpg
    betta2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 117
  • rambo 2.jpg
    rambo 2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 128
Somethingclever said:
My two new babies. The black/blue one is rambo the 4th, and the other has yet to be named. Any ideas?

Apollo? Like the Greek god of the sun. Idk that's just what came to my head. Or Ares like mine. Or Hades.

Back
Top Bottom