Bill's 5 Gallon - A Rimless Treescape Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also the archaea fixture you listed is only 5 total watts, the one I listed was 7.5 or something... Which is irrelevant as I already ordered the epoch... Lol

Yeah and the wavepoint comes in at 8 watts. I might have to try that some day! Lol

Yeah PC it is then.. I'm a sucker for LEDs so I've been reading up on the topic...lol

So what do you want to use in that tree? I have some flame moss or subwaasertang that would work. I just got fissidens but i have to grow some out before i can part with some.

Haven't decided yet, thinking fissidens... Maybe mini pellia, mini Xmas moss, not sure. I'll have to see how the hardscape turns out before I know what look I'm going for with the moss.

Sounds good.. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that light when you get it going.

As for the scape, I'm kinda diggin' the treescape idea. Since that tank has more vertical play room,, it might be more interesting to use it to your advantage.

I have some subwasstertang that would work! Something like this:
img1187e.jpg

Brian got me hooked on finnex. Expensive but totally worth it. I don't know the exact specs, but the finnex fugeray would be nice I think. It's an idea, check it out.

Back
Top Bottom