Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!
My red planet has regained all polyp extension and color which I’m very happy about! Crazy how 0 nitrates can affect a tank! Never thought I’d actually be putting nitrate in my tank to help the corals.IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0092.jpgIMG_0081.jpg

Got some coral coming Tuesday! Psychosis palys, buttkisser Zoas and a nifty acan frag. Here’s some recent pics.IMG_0137.jpgIMG_0131.jpgIMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0160.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0159.jpgIMG_0158.jpg

New zoas, Duncan’s got 4 new heads coming in and my hammer is finally done splitting! Acros are looking good too.

Thanks man! I got some corals coming tomorrow for it. RR the vinh acro, battlecorals firecracker acro, arc fireworks acro and then a nice rainbow acan and red/blue blastso.

I got some growth shots I’ll put up when I get home

Thanks lalo, so far so good. All acros are showing good polyp extension and the acan and blasting are fluffy. I’ll get pics tonight when I get back from work.

I’m contemplating one more fish for the tank and am deciding between
- Flame hawk
- Blackcap basslett
- pair of small gobies
- white spot filefish

So some bad news my vortech mp10 crapped out on me today. I’ve had it for like 8 years so I guess that makes sense... ordered a new one, should hopefully be here Tuesday. Corals should be fine with just the return cranked up.

So some bad news my vortech mp10 crapped out on me today. I’ve had it for like 8 years so I guess that makes sense... ordered a new one, should hopefully be here Tuesday. Corals should be fine with just the return cranked up.

I had one crap out on me a month or so ago. Haven't messed with it but I think I just need to replace the wet side. Either way their tech has improved since I looked at it last.

Yeah I got the quiet drive. The one I had was the old eco smart which I don’t think they even make anymore. I know a while ago I did have to replace the wet side. This time the dry side impeller won’t start and I can’t hard reset it.

Got my new mp10 yesterday. Got it programmed through möbius so I can now control both powerhead and lights through my phone! Pretty neat!

IMG_1738.jpgIMG_0189.jpgIMG_0187.jpg
260424daba6d795f73fa2e11f9caf276.jpg
IMG_1739.jpg
5be237459b59bc630837d1d6c8e614f1.jpg

912b9a866bfa51acaf0479f335155836.jpg
bdf560e8557affacf8375c94545a0c60.jpg

Some growth pics, ignore the bryopsis it is dying now

Back
Top Bottom