Bullseye!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They get prettier.

Rainbow snakeheads (Channa bleheri)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Channa Aurantimaculata
attachment.php

Channa asiatica
img_1116277_3_afa573605e206591b17303a71beb2d6c.jpg

img_1116277_4_6ae177b610eef68d680c9e5420ab2342.jpg

I haven't seen any that are ugly, you can get some GORGEOUS ones though.

Actually it is 1 of the best suited 1 for aquariums only reaching 8 to 9 inches.

You can't have even those in the US? All I saw was that some states had banned them, not including a few on the East Coast.

Since October 2002, snakeheads have been banned in the US. If you bought 1 before the ban then you are ok, but sadly i wasent into fish that much then. :(

There are no 'bad fish', just irresponsible importers/retailers and fish keepers.
Do not blame the fish, they're as God made them.

I fully agree that everyone needs to protect their and other's children, and that the father in this household was a scumbag drug dealer.
But the paranoia in the OPs post, pertaining to the fish was/is ridiculous.
And the claim that the police shot the fish... Phu'lease!

Mess with my kidz, or your kidz ... Any kidz...

img_1116313_0_d2d0ea5b04094c3028940ead0bcce2d5.jpg

...and you'll get this bull by the horns.
100% not true.... ... there are no in n outs in Alabama..... lol

That's hilarious mgamer...god I couldn't live without a double double!!

Dk that's prob the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Touche!!!

What I wonder about is why the police would let civilians enter an active crime scene?Then go about discharging weapons to dispatch the offending fish on the word of aforementioned civilian?Scares me more than the Snakeheads.

Smalltown or city?It scares me that local law enforcement is going to start shooting on the advice of a bystander?Yes officer that's one of them Manchurian Man-Eating Poodles,shoot,shoot!

LOL, it would happen here! Town of 400 people. But it would have to be between the hours of 9am and 11pm, because we don't have any police from 11-9 haha!

Back
Top Bottom