Bumblebee Goby Training

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've gotten mine to eat flakes in the past (although they definitely prefer live and frozen food.)
Skip feedings for a day or so and put the flakes by the filter outtake so they get kicked up by the current. If the gobies are hungry enough the should go for them, do that for a couple of days and they'll take the flakes any time.

Morgie said:
I've gotten mine to eat flakes in the past (although they definitely prefer live and frozen food.)
Skip feedings for a day or so and put the flakes by the filter outtake so they get kicked up by the current. If the gobies are hungry enough the should go for them, do that for a couple of days and they'll take the flakes any time.

Okay, thanks!

Morgie said:

I do this with my blackskirt tetras. I know it's a bit off topic, but it works with many different fish.

:lol: ahahahaha :lol:
:ROFLMAO: ..

oh sorry you were serious :huh:

I basically have to squirt live bloodworms into their mouths for them or they won't eat. Good luck with that. :ermm: They are so freakin' passive!

lelouchzeta said:
:lol: ahahahaha :lol:
:ROFLMAO: ..

oh sorry you were serious :huh:

I basically have to squirt live bloodworms into their mouths for them or they won't eat. Good luck with that. :ermm: They are so freakin' passive!

Ikr lol

Back
Top Bottom