can anyone help me identify my cory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dieanna

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had this cory since I started my tank. I recently got a skunk cory and started wondering what kind of cory the older one was. I went searching on the net to see if I could find out. I looked at all different kinds and found a few different types that were similar, but had a hard time trying to figure out which one he is. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify him (or her, not too sure about that either). This is the best pic I could get of him. Any ideas?

Attachments

• coryflat.jpg
    coryflat.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 50
The peppered cory lookes very similar. My cory has faint spots on his fins. Also he has a black stripe up the front of his doral fin. He has a couple dark spots on the top of his body like the peppered cory, but he also has a couple through the middle of his body. I wish I could get a better pic. I'll try again.

even with that description, I still think it is a peppered cory only because their spotted patterns are not regular and can very greatly

I was just looking at a bunch of peppered cory photos. You're absolutely right. He's a peppered cory. Thanks guys! Kudos to all! :D

Back
Top Bottom