Clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emelinda76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Saddle clown seems to be on his way ever since I took out the carpet ;(

He is breathing heavily n hasn't eaten in three days.. I want to QT him biut I can't get to him unless I move all the LV n that's alot uggghhh..

Any suggestions?

Are you running carbon? I am thinking there was something in the carpet like carpet cleaner that made a dust and it settled in your tank. Have you done a water change and checked your parameters? Are there any other fish in the tank and if so do they seem ok? How old is your tank?

IMO change the carbon or start running some or even chemipure elite. Do a water change even if you only have a couple of gallons mixed up. I think catching him might stress him out.

All parameters are good just the phos is 5 ppm ..I'm running chemi pure n purigen... Should I add more carbon like reef carbon? Fir few days?

Phos I think that made the carpet sick.. I got the carpet out n flushed it.. Didn't look good for three days.. Don't think it let anything out... The other fish doing good.. Notmal

Back
Top Bottom