compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I don't like the gourimis, I've got 8 neons atm, I only like te look of the male swordies plus I don't want them breeding and I've heard the males fight so someone said I should just get one, 3 female platys becuase I don't want platy babies and I might get a plec, I live in the isle of man so there's not many breeds up for offer, I want the corys too :)

fishman1234 said:
Well, I don't like the gourimis, I've got 8 neons atm, I only like te look of the male swordies plus I don't want them breeding and I've heard the males fight so someone said I should just get one, 3 female platys becuase I don't want platy babies and I might get a plec, I live in the isle of man so there's not many breeds up for offer, I want the corys too :)

Wait so do u live in CA and get butterfly not regular pleco and look the gourami I told they are small and have nice coloring they are sparkling gourami

So, with my 125 litre tank could I have :

2 fmale mollys
1 male swordie
3 female platys
1 butterfly plec
8 neons
6 panda corys?

fishman1234 said:
No isle of man, in the middle of Ireland and England

Oh ok well put two plecs and that will do and put about 15-30 ghost shrimp

fishman1234 said:
Why, I want the others?

Oh I'm meant add another pleco so they hav a friend and ghost shrimp and have u looked up the gourami

ATM in my tank I have 3 mollies, 8 neons and 1 male guppie I want the other fish

Back
Top Bottom