compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fishman1234 said:
Shrimps are ugly and not colourful

And ur other fish will nip on ur angel cuz they grow long fins so they will think its a food or like a plant and nips little by little will cause death so skip on the angel

Cobaltsky, I was thinking of getting a grand total of these fish in a 120 litre tank:
6 corys
1 pleco
3 female platys
1 male swordtail
8 neons
4 male guppyys
2 female mollys
would any of these fight? And would the 1 male swordie be ok by himself?

Would these be ok? I might get a clown loach instead of pleco, are they friendly towards the other fishes?

fishman1234 said:
Would these be ok? I might get a clown loach instead of pleco, are they friendly towards the other fishes?

Clown loach will eat ur fish they get big require minimum of 75 gallons and they carnivorous

I also saw elephant noses the other day, are these friendly? Also will the one male swordie be ok, would he be ok with another male?

fishman1234 said:
Lol, not good!

Yah I first wanted but wen I researched it I was like HE'LL no lol. But the butterfly plecostomus are great and maybe some snail but if u get one buy only one they amphafordite and produce a lot that's the only problem u might need a cleanup crew for small waste that is under gravel that's what the ghost shrimp are good for and they won't get eaten they won't in ur fishes mouth

fishman1234 said:
I also saw elephant noses the other day, are these friendly? Also will the one male swordie be ok, would he be ok with another male?

The elephant nose or ghost knife too big for ur tank and will nip at the other or eat em and try male so u don't risk any dead fish for territorial

Cobaltsky, I was thinking of getting a grand total of these fish in a 120 litre tank:
6 corys
1 pleco
3 female platys
1 male swordtail
8 neons
4 male guppyys
2 female mollys
would any of these fight? And would the 1 male swordie be ok by himself?

This would definitely work IMHO. Make sure you don't get a common pleco he will get huge fast! Bristlenose or butterfly for sure I like the butterfly :). I had a male platy that used to harass my female mollies like crazy thinking they were platys, not sure if the swordtail male will do the same with the mollies and platys.

Just remember the female platys and mollys will most likely be pregnant when you get them.

fishman1234 said:
Kk thanks, would u say there was any more room in my tank?
I say u cud add 4-6 small fish that grow to like 2" max and won't harass ur other fish so ur pretty much setup

Back
Top Bottom