Compatible fish question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tigger

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi.. My remaining fish are 1 royal gramma & 1 percula clownfish. I also have a chocolate chip starfish. We have a 55 gal tank. What fish would you suggest? The two fish that we have left like to hide. So, I wanted to get a fish that wouldn't mind being out in the open. Also, would like this fish to be colorful.

TIA,

Natalie

First, remaining from what? Second, angels are good for color and swimming but you need a bigger tank. Third, Do you have LR, LS, or corals or just non-living decorations? Fourth, What kind of fish do you like? What general species? You could find a fish from that species. If we assume your percula is 2 inches as is the Royal Gramma, a threadfin butterfly fish would be good, but watch out Starfish! They grow to 6inches. Then you could get maybe another percula for your other one. That is what i would do.

Thanks for the reply. The two fish are remaining from a horrible case of ich. It killed the yellow tang and the Heniochus butterfly. I had three perculas to begin with. The clarkii clownfish (returned to the LFS) killed one of them and the other one carpet surfed.

I like the Citron Clown Goby, very colorful.

Back
Top Bottom