Cool convict behaviors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPXnoob

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anybody else's convicts enjoy to dig up pebbles you hide in the sand and take them all to one spot in the tank? :)

I'm gonna keep dispersing the pebbles. :) this is hilarious. Is there any other behaviors that I should be watching/hoping for? :)

And just wondering how much do you pay for young ones in your area? I can get any color convict young ones for 4 for $1. :)

im just wating til my oscars breed tbh :')
i know il be waiting like 2 years, but they are off to a steady start in pairing and practising!!

how often do your covicts breed? x

Mine are all about a inch. I got 8 today to let them grow and pair up. :) best 2 dollars ever spent. And I know the owners daughter so I get wonderful deals on top of the great prices. :) I got my caves for $2.59 a piece and they are great sized.

Mom and pop. Lol. They own a few in the area though. I go over about 2x a week to just check out the loft. The entire second floor loft is his personal aquatic menagerie. He has a 20 inch silver arrowana that is just magnificent. It's in a 180 so it's not like it's cramped. Lol.

Hi everyone,new to convicts..I do however keep Africans in my 75g Malawi reef setup..I bought a breeding pair& for now they're in my 10g qt.. could I be ok with keeping them in a 29g?&use the 10g gallon to house fry?

Yes. Mine are in a 29. Just don't add anything else. Lol

I have an opportunity to buy a 36g tall bowfront for $100,comes complete with led light,heater&aqua clear 50...for the convicts...

Back
Top Bottom