Could the tank cycle already?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see so even though my lfs does the test for free I should still get my own kit so that I can monitor even more rigorously.

My lfs said that the LR would have kick started the cycle with ammonia. The other lfs said I would be ready for a fish in 7days from now, so I don't think I will be taking anymore advice from that store!

I have learned more in the past 3 weeks reading threads by others than the ones I originally posted. :) I have found that it is pretty easy to spot those who really know what they are talking about and those who don't. I will be the first to tell you that I am repeating what I have seen (with a little of own interpritation) but I by no means know. Members like Hondatek have been doing it a lot longer than me and when they give reasoning behind what they say I tend to listen.

I would upload a lil video of my tank on here but as I'm using my phone on here it won't let me, but if you go on YouTube and search: shipwreck marine aquarium

It's a small 30sec vid of how its looking! Find you can see more in a vid then in pictures.

I would upload a lil video of my tank on here but as I'm using my phone on here it won't let me, but if you go on YouTube and search: shipwreck marine aquarium

It's a small 30sec vid of how its looking! Find you can see more in a vid then in pictures.

Oh, you are the one posting the "Going for a differnt look" thread aren't you? LOL I have been following that thread. I will check out the video.

Yes that's us!! I'm getting quite addicted to this site, so many great tanks to check out! So tempted to get more LR tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom