December 21, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
paytertot said:
Lol it would be a good excuse to do whatever u want.. "he was a zombie, I had to do it!" Hahaha...
Jk, I would never do that... <.< >.> ^.^

Lol!!! Sorry..still dont feel like having to deal with zombies. Haha! Question, can zombies swim? I might just hang in the ocean for a bit and get a boat!! Haha

Gboy66 said:
Lol!!! Sorry..still dont feel like having to deal with zombies. Haha! Question, can zombies swim? I might just hang in the ocean for a bit and get a boat!! Haha

As far as I know, they'll just walk around on the bottom and rot. You should pick up a copy of the zombie survival guide, he covers water attacks ;) an island would be a good way to go as long as nobody knew it was there, or else everyone would want to go there. but the chances of that are slim.

Gboy66 said:
I have actually seen that book!!! I wanna go to an oil rig

I have it, I love it lol. My other favorite zombie books are generation X and pride & prejudice & zombies. But I like the max brooks book best because its almost like non fiction haha.

Gboy66 said:
I guess im too much of a california guy..i do not have the slightest urge to kill my undead neighbors..lol!!

You just don't have the right neighbors yet...

I love the survival guide and World War Z, didn't care much for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I found it still too Jane Austin for my tastes. Believe it or not I had all but the survival guide on a list of books for my zombie class, also I Am Legend.

Alyxx said:

I love the survival guide and World War Z, didn't care much for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I found it still too Jane Austin for my tastes. Believe it or not I had all but the survival guide on a list of books for my zombie class, also I Am Legend.

You should definitely pick up Dust and then Thunder and Ashes by Z.A. Recht

After reading the actual I Am Legend short story, you realize what a golden opportunity the movie could have been. The alternate ending hinted at it, but the book was just so different.

The only issue I have with ZSG, World War Z, etc is that Brooks over romanticizes the whole thing. That, and the fact that the premise of his zombies makes little sense, biologically thinking.

Back
Top Bottom