December 21, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrPillow said:
I dont understand the appeal of the zombie apocalypse. What exactly are people looking forward to after it?

All the free twinkies I suppose.

MrPillow said:
I dont understand the appeal of the zombie apocalypse. What exactly are people looking forward to after it?

I don't think anyone actually HOPES for it. I may joke about it, and brag about being prepared, (which I am lol,) but the minute I see a zombie I would freeze. Cue panic.

christine2012 said:
I don't think anyone actually HOPES for it. I may joke about it, and brag about being prepared, (which I am lol,) but the minute I see a zombie I would freeze. Cue panic.

Nah! You'd be like "Dang! The ONE TIME I go on vacation and leave everything at home!"

MrPillow said:

Honestly? Everyone stupid being dead. I'm not much of a people person.... Lol

I imagine zombies are much more of an inconvenience than idiots. Especially when the infrastructure of the world as know it is compromised.

MrPillow said:
I imagine zombies are much more of an inconvenience than idiots. Especially when the infrastructure of the world as know it is compromised.

Fine with me. At least this way the world doesn't technically end. Just the strong survive. And I don't have to deal with people. And I get to shoot real zombies instead of the Target in my yard ;) and I'm 17 years old so I think its cool. -shrug-

MrPillow said:

Getting to shoot all the people in my community that don't like fish (after they are zombies of coarse) and we could breed our fish and have unlimited food supplies!

paytertot said:
Honestly? Everyone stupid being dead. I'm not much of a people person.... Lol

Exactly. Plus, I'd have fun hunting down said undead idiots until either the outbreak dies down and we can start rebuilding society or I die trying.

I guess im too much of a california guy..i do not have the slightest urge to kill my undead neighbors..lol!!

Gboy66 said:
I guess im too much of a california guy..i do not have the slightest urge to kill my undead neighbors..lol!!

Lol it would be a good excuse to do whatever u want.. "he was a zombie, I had to do it!" Hahaha...
Jk, I would never do that... <.< >.> ^.^

Back
Top Bottom