Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has been looking a little sickly, i have been treating for ich with my neons, i will stop it for the weekend and see if that makes a dif, im useing rid ich plus by kordon

Ich infects the gills usually long before it infects the scales. So he could be battling it and you not even seeing it. At least your treating, keep it up till It's gone or you'll have to most likely start over

No luck finding any Apistogramma Macmasteri female for sale , any more suggestions ?

Woke up this morning to 3 dead neons the other two have fin rot,fungal infections, and pop eye, 1 dead kuhli loache and my 2 GBRs laying on the sand with pop eye, fin rot, and fungal infections. Dont now how it happend. Looks like the rams are about to die. The male just swam around a little and then fell face first into some crypts :(

Woke up this morning to 3 dead neons the other two have fin rot,fungal infections, and pop eye, 1 dead kuhli loache and my 2 GBRs laying on the sand with pop eye, fin rot, and fungal infections. Dont now how it happend. Looks like the rams are about to die. The male just swam around a little and then fell face first into some crypts :(

Rams don't tend to come back from this point. You can try bigger water and meds but I think it's going to be to late

Got my new double red pair of cacatuoides and they are doing great. Wanted to share. Question, will the female always be this yellow or is she in breeding colors?

20131102_144549.jpg

20131102_144606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom