Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got a proven pair of dicrossus filamentosus and a few juveniles. I got them at an auction recently. I lost one of the juveniles but the adults are doing well.

So I lost my female Apistogramma Macmasteri today. :( I was wondering what website does anyone know where Thats good so I can order one online because my local fish store only sells them in a male and female pair. I want to replace my female So my male has a buddy. Thanks in advance.

Check aquabid, if you don't see one message apistodave he probably has one. Be aware most places have taken winter shipping rates since it's cold in some parts so shipping will be one or two day only and expensive

Mature probably, as for stressed defiantly those bars aren't just there.

So he is stressed? The female is always chaseing him and he likes to hangout around the top of the tank, he eats well and hand feeds. I feed omega 1 flakes, bloodworms 2 times a week, and algea wafers every other day for my loaches. All my perams are good, my temps at 82f

Are you sure they are male and female? Defiantly stressed from something. You say your parameters are fine but what are the exact numbers?

Are you sure they are male and female? Defiantly stressed from something. You say your parameters are fine but what are the exact numbers?

Ammonia- 0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate- 5
Ph- 7.8
Yes, i asked you guys before he had stress signs and you said male and female. The female and all the other fish are fine

Well then the female must be to much for him. Try taking her out and rearranging decor then putting her back in.

Ok i will, where should i put her? During feeding the male and the female kinda rub against each other next to their favorite rock. But then the male will nip at her and then she will chase him away

So, barely a dwarf. But, oh well. Laetacara thayeri. He does not like to pose for the camera. >.>

Attachments

• PA311270.jpg
    PA311270.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 84
  • P7161039.jpg
    P7161039.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 68
  • P7161031.jpg
    P7161031.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 73
Where do I find apistodave so I can message him ? I searched users on here and he isn't coming up

Check aquabid, if you don't see one message apistodave he probably has one. Be aware most places have taken winter shipping rates since it's cold in some parts so shipping will be one or two day only and expensive

Mature probably, as for stressed defiantly those bars aren't just there with normal coloration

Bars are normal. But not that dark. A horizontal line connecting each are their "stress line". Which it is displaying also.

My female was randomly like that for a while. Not sure why, but one day she was normal again.

Back
Top Bottom