Eco Complete fine grade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jconner3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone have any experience with this substrate? Love it? Hate it? Completely indifferent? I'm thinking about ordering some for all my planted tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The regular Eco is very great stuff, I don't have any myself but it is very popular. If it's as good as that, then it's worth getting. A great and experienced guy on here, Old Scales, just ordered some for his planted tanks and should be changing his in the next few days. If you contact him, he'll give you some great advice on it....

MY ears are burning! lol. Hi Conner. I've talked to many peeps who are using the fine grade and all say it's a good strate. I'm going to try it out and see for myself. Also recommended as a great strate for Corys as it's easier on their barbels and their sand sifting habits. Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. OS.

MY ears are burning! lol. Hi Conner. I've talked to many peeps who are using the fine grade and all say it's a good strate. I'm going to try it out and see for myself. Also recommended as a great strate for Corys as it's easier on their barbels and their sand sifting habits. Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. OS.

Let me know how you like it! I've been debating between the fine grade Eco complete and the fluorite black sand for about a week now lol

Personally I really like the eco fine grade and my plants seems to be enjoying it as well. I've never had the black sand before so I can't say if its better or not but the look of the eco is amazing and I haven't had any issues with it at all

I couldn't make up my mind so I went ahead and ordered a couple of bags of the fine grade Eco and the flourite black sand.

Back
Top Bottom