Feeding adf s question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

booginish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Iv got 3 african dwarf frogs, iv had them in my 55 gallon tank with danios and corys for bout a week now, there healthy and a bit on the chubby side besides the ones that are tiny and chubby. they all seem to be mingling normally. i have the most trouble feeding them, i put the bottom of a clay pot in the middle of the tank were i put the adfs food(blood worms, brine shrimp, soft pellets) but i find there always hideing through out my tank and they dont seem to notice the food, i usually have to scare them to the middle were the clay pot bottom is with a current from my turkey baster, then they will eat, but other wise it seems they dont really notice it. i only feed them once a day, at night. could it be there eating scraps they find on the bottom and there always full, or should i wait a while for them to notice the food in the middle , like they dont seem to notice the food at all unless i scare them to it via turkey baster, can someone tell me a more efficient way to perform this tiresum task?

Back
Top Bottom