Fiji live cured rock from petco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
go buy a fish scale and bring a bucket with you...
20063153230630696_Hang_Scale__Fish_Scale__Pothook_Scale.jpg

I just got some Fiji ultra yesterday for $6.99 a lb. Did I get Jobbed?:confused: Well I got a 10% military discount so maybe I made out okay.:bulb:

Ok just bought another Fiji live rock from petco for $20 with tax. Came home and put it on the scale 5.5 lbs that comes out to $3.63 per pound. I say that's a good deal their where also 3 hermit crabs on the rock that tagged along.

Nice. Just staring yours huh. I'm just started this tank 2 weeks ago. 1st sw tank ever for me.

Looks just about the same as the stuff I got from Petland, coloring and all. It should color up better within the next few months. Double check the rock that's in the top right because it doesn't look very secure to me. If that thing comes tumbling down, the results won't be pretty.

I painted the back of the tank. I went to Benjamin Moore and got a sample for free and painted the back. Cheap and always looks bright and no bubbles from the paper not sticking.. Only way to go.

oh i know but the risk of anything gettin in the water etc. plus cycle day is Tuesday ive been waiting so long for this day

Back
Top Bottom