First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few more pictures

Attachments

• image-2561453556.jpg
    image-2561453556.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3991659280.jpg
    image-3991659280.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 100
That's cool. I need to get some GSP myself. I love the way it looks. The little bit that I had gotten from reefs2go didn't make it.

22engine said:
That's cool. I need to get some GSP myself. I love the way it looks. The little bit that I had gotten from reefs2go didn't make it.

That bulb really makes the colors pop. I really like it, I moved it from where it was because of the frogspawn and it had already grown about 15 new heads on the rock it was on. I honestly haven't had good luck with reefs2go

Was at Petco a half hour ago with the kids and they have a baby moray eel for 19.99. It's like 4 inches. I really want it. Told the kids we could go back in the morning of they still had it we would decide

22engine said:
Was at Petco a half hour ago with the kids and they have a baby moray eel for 19.99. It's like 4 inches. I really want it. Told the kids we could go back in the morning of they still had it we would decide

I say do it. I love the look of them. I haven't looked into a whole lot about them though. You already have that other tank set up?

Audiew said:
I say do it. I love the look of them. I haven't looked into a whole lot about them though. You already have that other tank set up?

No that's on hold. My cleaner might become a victim. As long as the fish can't get into its mouth they are safe and all my fish meet that. I will go when they open. If its there I will get it.

Audiew said:

Gave in already lol. Here he is acclimating.

image-1459158599.jpg

Sharkbait54 said:
That's funny what tank are you putting him in? Did you already upgrade?

No I still have my 29. He is just a baby so he will be fine for awhile. I plan or stepping up to a 55 or so. Awesome to watch. Seeing holes I didn't know we're there.

22engine said:
No I still have my 29. He is just a baby so he will be fine for awhile. I plan or stepping up to a 55 or so. Awesome to watch. Seeing holes I didn't know we're there.

Well, you made me jealous. Already making plans to convert my cichlid tank over lol. Not that I wasn't already lol!

But seriously you have my brain racking about how to get a predator tank going lol.

Has anyone ordered coral online from petco? Just wondering if anyone has any experience.

Found a guy in town taking down his tank. He has some chalice, toadstool and several other things so I am going over there tonight.

Audiew said:
Found a guy in town taking down his tank. He has some chalice, toadstool and several other things so I am going over there tonight.

Nice. Pics

22engine said:
Nice. Pics

Will do man. I picked up some Miami hurricane chalice, a blue and pink acan with about 15 heads, and a blue and orange acan with 5 heads. Will get some pictures up shortly

Audiew said:
Will do man. I picked up some Miami hurricane chalice, a blue and pink acan with about 15 heads, and a blue and orange acan with 5 heads. Will get some pictures up shortly

Sweet. Well you wanted my orange acan. I've been at work since five yesterday and don't get out till tomorrow. He was good when I left. The lights have been off due to the **** Dino crap. But they go back on tomorrow and I will feed him again. I decided not to do the cube I got and will just do a bigger tank so I am trading it tomorrow to a local reefer for 30 bucks and a season greetings monti cap. Looks awesome. It's green with red polyps. Plus I am meeting him at a LFS that I found out about so if they are open I might have to spend the thirty too lol.

22engine said:
Sweet. Well you wanted my orange acan. I've been at work since five yesterday and don't get out till tomorrow. He was good when I left. The lights have been off due to the **** Dino crap. But they go back on tomorrow and I will feed him again. I decided not to do the cube I got and will just do a bigger tank so I am trading it tomorrow to a local reefer for 30 bucks and a season greetings monti cap. Looks awesome. It's green with red polyps. Plus I am meeting him at a LFS that I found out about so if they are open I might have to spend the thirty too lol.

Here they are. I got the chalice for 10 the larger group of acan for 40 and the smaller ones for 10. I can't get a great pic of the smaller ones though. Oh I am sure you will have no trouble finding something to spend 30 on lol.

Attachments

• image-2600382101.jpg
    image-2600382101.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3614119933.jpg
    image-3614119933.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image-129601633.jpg
    image-129601633.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 117
Audiew said:
Here they are. I got the chalice for 10 the larger group of acan for 40 and the smaller ones for 10. I can't get a great pic of the smaller ones though. Oh I am sure you will have no trouble finding something to spend 30 on lol.

Nice. I didn't have any problem. Lol. I got the monti frag and then went in and got a two Headed duncan and a pink birds nest. Then came home and talked to the wife about the fish and decided that my clowns weren't going to pair and she loved the BW the best. I sold the maroon and went back and bought a female BW the store had. A lot bigger than my male but the little one went nuts trying to get the big ones attention as soon as it hit the water. Also decided I am going to get rid of the Banggai if I can ever catch it. Then I'll have a BW pair, the eel and my goby. Just leave that as the stock with corals galore.

image-2614176929.jpg

image-3440915573.jpg

22engine said:
Nice. I didn't have any problem. Lol. I got the monti frag and then went in and got a two Headed duncan and a pink birds nest. Then came home and talked to the wife about the fish and decided that my clowns weren't going to pair and she loved the BW the best. I sold the maroon and went back and bought a female BW the store had. A lot bigger than my male but the little one went nuts trying to get the big ones attention as soon as it hit the water. Also decided I am going to get rid of the Banggai if I can ever catch it. Then I'll have a BW pair, the eel and my goby. Just leave that as the stock with corals galore.

Will the eel outgrow your tank? Just wondering cuz it's making me want one lol

Audiew said:
Will the eel outgrow your tank? Just wondering cuz it's making me want one lol

Yes he will. Needs a 50 or bigger. I will upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom