First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Audiew said:
I found a add on Craigslist or a 75 gallon "reef ready" tank. All the plumbing and everything. The problem is the lights are a basic fluorescent. Not exactly reef ready. It's selling for 250

Gonna take the plunge. Offer less.

22engine said:
Gonna take the plunge. Offer less.

I haven't decided to make an offer yet. I almost want something in the 150 gallon range if I'm going to get something bigger

Audiew said:
I haven't decided to make an offer yet. I almost want something in the 150 gallon range if I'm going to get something bigger

If you have room for a 6' tank then a 220 is the best way to go. You can keep almost all reef safe fish

Audiew said:
For those in line of the hurricane good look and stay safe!

Hoping I don't lose power. Suppose to get real windy here. Convict is in for it more than me

22engine said:
Hoping I don't lose power. Suppose to get real windy here. Convict is in for it more than me

Keep me updated. I have friends coming to help out with FEMA, I will have them send supplies you way if need be lol

We live in atl. Highlands Nj. Right next to sandy hook. It's gonna be bad but we got a generator and tons of supply's. My parents are staying with us cause there house might get flooded. Good luck to all and be safe!

Again I hope all is safe from this storm! Well I'm sick of these stock filters for this tank. They don't even last a week! Looks like I'm buying myself an intake media rack for my birthday!

I got the media for the 14 and I did Notice a difference! In tank was pretty cool they sent me a free Magazine and a Swedish fish. Lol

Horvy19 said:
I got the media for the 14 and I did Notice a difference! In tank was pretty cool they sent me a free Magazine and a Swedish fish. Lol

I really contemplated making my own but I like the design and everyone says it works real well so I figured what the heck.

Audiew said:
I really contemplated making my own but I like the design and everyone says it works real well so I figured what the heck.

Decided to do some aqua scaping. Waiting of everything I settle. Just turned the lights back on and the corals are happy after being in a blackout for three and a half days. Now I just need to pray that the dinos don't come back.

22engine said:
Decided to do some aqua scaping. Waiting of everything I settle. Just turned the lights back on and the corals are happy after being in a blackout for three and a half days. Now I just need to pray that the dinos don't come back.

I hear that, I am still dealing with bubble algae, I bought one emerald crab but I'm not sure he can keep up. I think I might buy two more. Just to get this under control.

Audiew said:
I hear that, I am still dealing with bubble algae, I bought one emerald crab but I'm not sure he can keep up. I think I might buy two more. Just to get this under control.

Get them and take them out if you want after

22engine said:
Get them and take them out if you want after

I picked up one more, hopefully I can get a handle on this. I like your rock work. Was that your toadstool on the bottom left?

Audiew said:
I picked up one more, hopefully I can get a handle on this. I like your rock work. Was that your toadstool on the bottom left?

Ya. He was pretty pissed because I took him out and glued the rock rubble he is on to a bigger piece because I was getting pissed with my turbo snail knocking him over all the time. He is open now. I like it too. Tough to tell in the pic but it gave the fish a lot more room to swim in the open.

22engine said:
Ya. He was pretty pissed because I took him out and glued the rock rubble he is on to a bigger piece because I was getting pissed with my turbo snail knocking him over all the time. He is open now. I like it too. Tough to tell in the pic but it gave the fish a lot more room to swim in the open.

All I have to say is that thing is getting huge lol!

Back
Top Bottom