First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Audiew said:
I have one lazy clownfish and one that's on crack cuz he is all over the place. The mushrooms have really opened up so. I tested the water earlier and everything is great.

They are still new and getting use to everything. I'm sure he will be fine

22engine said:
They are still new and getting use to everything. I'm sure he will be fine

I came home from the local pub and the "lazy" one was dead. Not sure what the deal was especially since I just check all the parameters today.

Odd. Might just not have been in good shape from when u bought him. How long did you drip him for

22engine said:
Odd. Might just not have been in good shape from when u bought him. How long did you drip him for

He wasn't swimming to good to begin with so it probably wasn't good to start. I did it for an hour

That sucks man. Just bought a mandarin dragonet and put in 750+ pods into my fuge

22engine said:
That sucks man. Just bought a mandarin dragonet and put in 750+ pods into my fuge

That's sweet man! I heard they are pretty difficult to take care of right?

Has anyone attempted a clam yet? I think it would be a cool addition. I read the hqi lights would be great for one.

Yes they are suppose to be hard but I traded my yellow polyps for it and it supposedly eats frozen already. Convict has a clam and I plan on getting one and yes the HQI lights are fine for it.

Audiew said:
Sweet post some pics! What type have you been looking at?

I will as soon as he is comfortable. He is still in hiding right now. I can see him but not enough for a pic. The blue clam. Forget the name right now

22engine said:
I will as soon as he is comfortable. He is still in hiding right now. I can see him but not enough for a pic. The blue clam. Forget the name right now

The crocea or maxima? Both are pretty cool

Audiew said:
Actually 55 sorry

Sounds like it. Mine was more than that. Haven't been to the good one in a little while cause I always spend to much

My maxima did well for 8 months. It died recently. I took it out and it smelled like low tide and didn't look good. Not sure what went wrong. But as most know me. I'll be heading over to the saltwater shop tomorrow for some goodies.

A late b-day gift.

Convict2161 said:
My maxima did well for 8 months. It died recently. I took it out and it smelled like low tide and didn't look good. Not sure what went wrong. But as most know me. I'll be heading over to the saltwater shop tomorrow for some goodies.

A late b-day gift.

Any clue as to why it died? Is that a hint that you might get one?

22engine said:
Sounds like it. Mine was more than that. Haven't been to the good one in a little while cause I always spend to much

I may have to make the trip then. They only have one left. I am trying to atleast get a few things before school and work fires up.

Audiew said:
Any clue as to why it died? Is that a hint that you might get one?

Not sure. Water was spot on. Maybe it wasn't getting enough light. And yea... If they have one that peeks my interest ;)

Convict2161 said:
Not sure. Water was spot on. Maybe it wasn't getting enough light. And yea... If they have one that peeks my interest ;)

Do you think it's to soon for me to get one or should I be okay?

Back
Top Bottom