Foaming water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So my tank has a few bubbles under the glass, no foam.

I hope to change the water 75% Sunday or Monday (I think finally moving the tank) and hope that there are no more bubbles or foam!!

Something else I have noticed that the sand which is black now has lots of flakes that are quartz clear/white, like Kosher salt looking flakes. Evidently the color has come off, or the manufacturing process was flawed or their product is of poor quality, and or all of the above :facepalm: It is not what I was looking for in a design feature, though it doesn't look awful.

It's possible may change it to Garnet sand, and see what crazy thing happens this time. Depends on what options I have for the Garnet sand for color and size, maybe can get to the sand blasting supply company this week, an hour drive each way.

Glad to hear your foam has gone away. Mine has as well. Turns out my high ammonia was the cause for mine. Got all the perams leveled just in time for a new batch of guppy fry that will be here with in the week!

Back
Top Bottom