Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
If I have this stocking list
1 dwarf gourami
1 apistogramma
1 kribensis
2 German blue rams
5 panda corys
1 brittle nose pleco

How often should I feed them and what?

Sillyfishies said:
1 dwarf gourami
1 apistogramma
1 kribensis
2 German blue rams
5 panda corys
1 brittle nose pleco

Hi! I have some of the fish you have suggested (DG, panda Cories and GBR) ANSI feed mine flake In the morning ( tablets for the Cories) and either frozen blooworms or brine shrimp for tea.

Sillyfishies said:
1 dwarf gourami
1 apistogramma
1 kribensis
2 German blue rams
5 panda corys
1 brittle nose pleco

Not sure about the compatibility of your stock, but NLS is the most recommended fish food in this forum. A pinch a day or two; no more than they can eat in 30 seconds.

I'll talk to the owner of my LFS who I will be buying the fish from. They specialize in cichlids and he's very knowledgable.

I feed my Dwarf Cichlids, Rams, Acaras and Apisto,s New Life Spectrum flakes with added garlic, and the NLS 1mm Thera A sinking pellets on a daily basis, can't recommend the NLS strong enough. I also feed frozen bloodworm and brine shrimp every now and again and sinking Hikari pellets for my bottom feeders before I go to bed, but they seem to also enjoy the NLS stuff also.

NLS is the most recommended fish food in this forum. A pinch a day or two; no more than they can eat in 30 seconds.

I feed my Dwarf Cichlids, Rams, Acaras and Apisto,s New Life Spectrum flakes with added garlic, and the NLS 1mm Thera A sinking pellets on a daily basis, can't recommend the NLS strong enough

New Life is the only food I use, it's given to everything from festae to cardinal tetras(they're my wife's I swear).

Back
Top Bottom