FTMMWS's Angler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FTMMWS

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wish the vid came out better ,,o'well heres a pic too
5981417273_9219a82a1e_z.jpg

‪angler feeding‬‏ - YouTube

What do u feed ur angler and how did u train him to eat frozen foods?

What do u feed ur angler and how did u train him to eat frozen foods?
It was pretty easy actually ,,,took about a week..i started of with chrmois and i would put the straw in at the same time so he'd get used to ...
He eats krill,scallops and table shrimp,,and I still give him a chromi or 2 every other week...,he's pretty cool

Ok sounds simple enough...thank you oh and what kind of angler do you have

Thanks guys ,,he really is fun to watch ..He changes colors too(actually they all do,,they blend into things around them)
Dx, he is a spotted angler

Oh ok well yours is really nice.... im in the process of training my own he is very tiny about a half inch

He's in a 30 gallon ,,which is about as small as i'd go for one his size...once he gets bigger i'll set-up a 75 for him...
Yours would be ok in a 20 maybe even a 10 if he's that small...just have lots of LR in there..

thought i would put up a new pic of this guy...I'm starting a new tank with another angler ..should have it today(y)
6832944970_4f333e337e_b.jpg

Can't wait... How do these fish act?

Like a rock:lol:...,
Not much swimming if any,,they sorta hop and crawl around..Feeding them is the most excitement you'll see from them..I just love em though,,very strange looking and odd..Not really a tank you'll sit and stare at for an hour like you would with other fish,but i think they are just too cool not to have one,,or 2:lol:
I do plan on making the new tank more of a mini reef,,duncans,rics,mushrooms,zoas,hammers,,easy stuff that doesn't require tons of light

Back
Top Bottom