Future Tank Endeavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would a small group (about 6) boesmani rainbows be okay centerpiece fish?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay I think I finally settled on two large schools of cardinals and harlies, a colony of red cherries (probably with a few fire red to boost the color of offspring) and a small school of boesmanis

Okay I think I finally settled on two large schools of cardinals and harlies, a colony of red cherries (probably with a few fire red to boost the color of offspring) and a small school of boesmanis

Sounds good. Some cory cats would help clean as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love helping people find their tanks full potential it is so much fun deciding fish, or at least it is for me

It's fun but it's also exhausting. Lol. Now I'll just need like 3 more tanks to get everything I want haha

Lol, my dream is a total of 18 or 19 something like that

Haha my boyfriend would kill me if I had that many

Ha, my parents don't care as long as I'm paying for everything and the floor holds

The boyfriend is a little more lenient with my love of animals than my parents were, but 18 or 19 would be overkill

The boyfriend is a little more lenient with my love of animals than my parents were, but 18 or 19 would be overkill

Not for me. Larger tank will be 55g smallest will be 2.5

I'm planning on 9 betta tanks all 2.5g, 4 fry tanks and a dwarf puffer tank all 10g, a 20g long for female bettas, a 30g for rapids, a 40g community, a 55g discus tank, and a 55g cichlid tank

I'm sure I'll probably have a cichlid tank in the future, size unsure. And probs a 5-6g shrimp tank in my office. But the community tank is the main goal right now

I'm sure I'll probably have a cichlid tank in the future, size unsure. And probs a 5-6g shrimp tank in my office. But the community tank is the main goal right now

That'll be cool. My cichlid tank will be a year old on Christmas day

Congrats! That's super exciting

I set it up last Christmas after finding a tank downstairs next to the tree and than the following day we drove up into the mountains, got a few river rocks and on the way back stopped by Petsmart and bought 7 fish, a pleco and some cichlids. The pleco and 3 of the cichlids have died since them (mainly bc I didn't know cichlids killed look alikes) and I had a huge cichlid war in the tanks which led to a fungal outbreak killing several fish (I think I lost around 6 or 7 fish) and that happened mid Feb and I haven't lost a fish since other than the pleco who had enternal parasites. Since than a lot more fish and plants and rocks have been added

Back
Top Bottom