GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SwimsWithFish said:
I'd get a pink spot goby or YWG with a Midas blenny:)

I like the midas alot!! Maybe a idas blenny and a high fin red banded goby? I dont want the YWG if i get the midas, they look alot alike haha :D

Eh i like the midas more:) so thats about it on stocking. I could probably get the money fore the live rock this week, but should i buy that first, or the aquaclear 70 first? We have a small ten gallon filter that we are going to run on the tank too, but which should we buy first. Also, are their any special precautions i should be aware of when cleaning fw equipment for sw tanks? Do i need to replace the filter cartridge for the small filter (that was used on fw) first? Thanks guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gboy66 said:
Eh i like the midas more:) so thats about it on stocking. I could probably get the money fore the live rock this week, but should i buy that first, or the aquaclear 70 first? We have a small ten gallon filter that we are going to run on the tank too, but which should we buy first. Also, are their any special precautions i should be aware of when cleaning fw equipment for sw tanks? Do i need to replace the filter cartridge for the small filter (that was used on fw) first? Thanks guys!!!

What kinda filter is it? I would replace the cartridge but I don't think you need to clean it.

Personally, I like having all the Equiptment before getting the rock and starting the cycle. :)

I agree, problem is the person on cl is running out of live rock for 2 bucks. I mean there are lots of people who are willing to sell the rock for 2 bucks, but hers has good corals and plops already growing on it

SwimsWithFish said:
What kinda filter is it? I would replace the cartridge but I don't think you need to clean it.

Personally, I like having all the Equiptment before getting the rock and starting the cycle. :)

I think well get the rock, then filter. But well get the filter quickly!!

1 ocerellis clownfish
1 scissor tail dartfish
1 high finned red banded goby
1 midas blennt
1 gramma
1 bangaii cardinal

:D :D

I'd recomend switching one of those fish out for a pink spot or YWG... It's good to have bottom dwellers.

SwimsWithFish said:
I'd recomend switching one of those fish out for a pink spot or YWG... It's good to have bottom dwellers.

One of the fish on the stock? I am planning on one blenny, and one goby!

SwimsWithFish said:
Not likely....

Oh, good! And blennys you recommend then if i get a YWG? i dont really want 2 yellow bottom dwellers, tail spot blenny or a starry blenny dound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom