Happy new stocking thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'll see what it is. But what about ph, do I need some crushe coral? How much and can I buy a little bag? Don't want to spend alot

Goin in soon. So I tested dechloranate tap and all levels are 0. Then half and half is ammo and trites high, nitrates 40 ph from tap is 6.8. So do I do tap water? I'm thinking something is up with the tank so I want to be honest and get help, but I don't want to get told how the man was right. Mabye not bring in water, only go for plants and to talk? And say the guy said 2 weeks? And Mabye go tommorrow and not dose tonight.

CharlieKlein said:
Goin in soon. So I tested dechloranate tap and all levels are 0. Then half and half is ammo and trites high, nitrates 40 ph from tap is 6.8. So do I do tap water? I'm thinking something is up with the tank so I want to be honest and get help, but I don't want to get told how the man was right. Mabye not bring in water, only go for plants and to talk? And say the guy said 2 weeks? And Mabye go tommorrow and not dose tonight.

I like plan B

So I can't go tommorrow but around 230 Monday. So should I dose at all between then? Mabye tonight?

So results today- ammonia is .25 nitrites are 5 and nitrates are 20. Ph is 6.4. I'm not cycled am i

Is there any possibility that your 0 0 10 numbers could of been a mistake? It doesn't really sound like your tsnk is cycled and with the deaths of the fish you added it honestly goes sound like there is something wrong with your water:(

I tested about 10 times! And then the 2 days before I dosed to 4 ppm and readings after a day(24) were 0010

Hmm yeah something is seriously up.. It's either your water (most likely) or something in your gravel/decor...

I'll get some when I go tomorrow. Where do I put it? In a mesh bag in the filter? Then also, final stock plans if I ever get some fish
1 angelfish
4 false Julli Cory's
8 rumynose tetras
1 angelfish
2 German gold rams(Mabye blues)
Then Mabye I'll try a half dozen ghost shrimp, will they be ok? And then I still want the pleco, does that sound ok! And then I'm still decide in about halfbeaks or cardinals. I'm leaning cardinals due to I'd have a South American Biotope

Alright. And how much will it raise it as well as stabilizing it? And it seems like in bac to the nitrite stage. How did I go from perfect to halfway cycled? Ad is that stock good? If I can get em in the $ per fish I'll get 6 corys

I don't know how much it will raise it you'll just have to keep an eye on it. Wish I could tell you more. I bet you were cycled but the pH crashed and killed your fish and/or your bb.

Back
Top Bottom