hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

summersrose

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. I am a single mom who loves her fish. 2 years ago I was forced to move back home w my parents. They wouldn't let me have my 29 gallon tank up. Just my 10. So I put all 29 fish in it. Well years flew by. N I thought all had died on me. But when I cleaned the tank witch had been off for a long time. I found one serviced. A guppy endler mix. So his name is Tuffy. Recently I found endlers. Just not the ones I wanted. So I got a female just for the **** of it. She is a tiger endler. Well today she had babies. Ya. So I turned off the filter for fear it suck them up. And took him out. Guess I should ask would he be ok in with mom n babies? How can I keep the fry from being sucked up by the pump?
My brother argued. W me the 2 don't breed n r staral. Lmao. Sure. Idk for sure but gonna try. I like having fish that reproduce so easy. Its like restocking. Jk. Well now that I have the app on my droid. Maby I will be on more. I have the whole storie on aquarium forum. N pics too. Mine suck cuz I only have my phone n he moves so fast..lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom