HELP!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedNeckTakashi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, it's been a while I know. I need some input. I just got 8 Celestial Pearl Danios at a screaming deal on account of the employees not knowing what they had (and I couldn't in good conscience tell them what they were worth, am I a bad person for that...?), however I only have one 29gal and two smaller Betta setups. I couldn't pass them up, I've been after them forever. I guess my question is if a betta would be okay in a larger tank with white clouds?

Would worry about aggression and are their temperature requirements compatible, maybe someone with betta experience will reply.

Betta 77 to 80

Wcmm 60- 75

Oops....disregard. I see you got cpd.

No, you are correct flchamp, the betta is coming out of the smaller tank and going into the larger tank with the white clouds, the cpd are going into the tank from which the betta was removed.

As for the temp ranges I tend to keep mid 70's with the wcm. They seem to be doing quite well, unless this is the reason they haven't been breeding...?

I got confused....gotcha. Ive kept alot of wcmm over years mostly when I was a kid. Always bred well. Temp could certainly be a factor. I always kept them in non heated tanks (florida) natural planted tanks.

Several on here have them. Post a seperate thread on breeding them.

Will do. One more thing, how about cherry shrimp...? Will the betta just feast on them?

Roll the dice....maybe maybe not. Odds are yes..expensive snack.

Very. A couple months ago I wouldn't have minded seeing as I could get their numbers down they were breeding so much. Then they just stopped for some unknown reason... but that's another thread for another time. Thanks for all your help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom