honest opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you could do thought but I meant like grouping them on both sides in the back with the tallest on the sides and the smaller plants in the middle. Did you checkout www.aqua-eden.com? It would give you some ideas as to where to start.

rain87 said:
Well you could do thought but I meant like grouping them on both sides in the back with the tallest on the sides and the smaller plants in the middle. Did you checkout www.aqua-eden.com? It would give you some ideas as to where to start.

That link took me to a spa in France?

i tried the sloping from the sides to the middle, but i didn't really like the way it looked...they were all hidden in the back, i tried something different, ill post pics soon, just want to let the gravel settle as the water is a bit cloudy from shuffling things around. What i did, was place most of the plants to one side, taller ones in the back and some medium one in the front...then on the other side, where my driftwood is, i have 2 smaller plants (crypt parva) and then a spot of micro sword...stay tuned for pics.

Okay here it is: better, worse or the same?

Attachments

• P1010464.JPG
    P1010464.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 76
Much much better! With the slope created by both the driftwood and the plants it gives the eye a path to follow. Now that is a great start!

I think it looks better too. It really makes me appreciate nice looking tanks...it isn't easy setting everything up. I think its something ill have to tweak little by little till it gets perfect. Thanks for all the help everyone

Back
Top Bottom