I just know my girlfriend is going to kill me. 60g cichlid journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'll be a slow burn though. Gonna try and get everything local, used. Save some **** money this time lol. Still can't believe I got such a killer deal!!

Small update... Fts and some cichlids cruising around.

Also got this today from the guy I bought the 120 from. The top fin 60 he threw in didn't work... So he gave me his old eheim 2213. First canister. It's a Lil dirty and used, but it's working good.. No leaks!

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427188317524.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427188317524.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 70
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427188338898.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427188338898.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 63
Small update... Fts and some cichlids cruising around.

Also got this today from the guy I bought the 120 from. The top fin 60 he threw in didn't work... So he gave me his old eheim 2213. First canister. It's a Lil dirty and used, but it's working good.. No leaks!

tank is looking good! Did you use real anarchis in the middle? That plant can take a heavy beating and still grow.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

It's fake. Lol I thought it was a pack of plants cuz it was so huge, paid 14.99, got home and it was just this one... I was pretty peeved but I dig it now lol.

It's fake. Lol I thought it was a pack of plants cuz it was so huge, paid 14.99, got home and it was just this one... I was pretty peeved but I dig it now lol.

Lol well from the photo and being 6am it looks pretty real to me.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom