I think I'm losing her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will definitely give that a read. This morning she is looking really good. She even ate so that is very encouraging, 1st time in about 3 days! YAY VIOLET! Now I just have to keep the water in good shape & I think she'll be ok! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE & INFORMATION!

shellieca said:
I will definitely give that a read. This morning she is looking really good. She even ate so that is very encouraging, 1st time in about 3 days! YAY VIOLET! Now I just have to keep the water in good shape & I think she'll be ok! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE & INFORMATION!

You are very welcome. :)

That she is eating is indeed a good sign. After your reading you will discover that your first battle will be with ammonia, then after that, nitrite.

Watch both closely and if you have questions, post your test results to the forum and I am sure the community can guide you through keeping them in check.

Best!

Here is Violet in her new tank, you can see the hole on her said & her top fin. The red is gone from the bigger spot & she has eaten twice today. She's much more interactive with me which I LOVE! So far the water seems to be holding up & I'm starting to relax, but only a little because I know the tank isn't cycled yet. Thanks to your information & advice I know what to do. I did NOT want to lose her so I am very grateful to y'all.

image-3833793451.jpg

Attachments

• image-4222802206.jpg
    image-4222802206.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 62
shellieca said:
Here is Violet in her new tank, you can see the hole on her said & her top fin. The red is gone from the bigger spot & she has eaten twice today. She's much more interactive with me which I LOVE! So far the water seems to be holding up & I'm starting to relax, but only a little because I know the tank isn't cycled yet. Thanks to your information & advice I know what to do. I did NOT want to lose her so I am very grateful to y'all.

Glad to hear it!

Good luck!

So here it is Tuesday & Violet has been in her 10g home since last Friday night. She is doing wonderful, the hole on her back is healing up, she is eating, swimming all over the tank & comes to say hi when she sees me come to the tank. I did a PWC yesterday just to be on the safe side & so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom