I think my betta has dropsy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't it be cool to actually meet dragon14 and SuomiBetta? :D

NatureFish
????

I'm a bit of a ways from Texas! It would be awesome to meet you guys though.

Yeah there's creeps online unfortunately, but I promise I'm not a creep. I'm who I say I am ;)

Yeah there's creeps online unfortunately, but I promise I'm not a creep. I'm who I say I am ;)

Hahahaha! I'm not a creep either!

NatureFish
????

Well now that we've established that we are not creeps!

I hope I never experience dropsy with a little friend again. It's horrible
:(

I wish I had more recent videos of him. Except one I took when he was sick (may delete it), last one was mid late July? :(. And he was getting so tattered in his fins that I stopped taking as many pics. I didn't want to remember him that way.

I was watching videos of him last night. He was quite the little fish!

I think Miss Betta is starting to know me :). I hope!!

I can fly anywhere in United States for free since I have family who worked for south west airlines.

NatureFish
????

Yes for sure! It would be sad to never actually get to talk to any of you! So back to fish....

NatureFish
????

I want to get little cherry shrimp but I haven't in fear I might kill them.

NatureFish
????

Yeah.

I kind of want some shrimp. Right now I have these 8 little fish to keep healthy and thriving first!

I would like a snail. And I'm no creep either ;)

I want snails too! I want some MTS and hopefully I'll get some soon. I want to breed & sell them as well as some RCS or CRS. I've alway wanted CRS but I'm scared I'd kill then because they are really picky about parameters and what not,

NatureFish
????

She tipped again. Ugh. Kinda pointless to separate them at this point. But I didn't want them all together in the small 5g since it's... small.

How do you safely put her in a Baggie? Don't really want to do that.

She seems to mostly be minding her own business. :)

You could get her a breeder trap. It's kind of a waste though since she's not going to be using it long term. However if you get any fry from your Corys you could put them in there.

NatureFish
????

Eh at this point she's gonna stay in with them. It's too stressful to keep moving/scooping her. She's pretty much doing her own thing anyway. Hopefully she's not ill and they can all go in the 10g tomorrow.

I hope I don't get fry lol. They're cute but. I don't need more fish. It's natures way and may sound mean, but she may like to snack on them if they have fry.

I think they're difficult to breed though so hopefully no fry.

I bet they are :)

Actually she will stay in 5g for at least a week after we move them. If for no other reason, to not overload the bio filter.

Back
Top Bottom