Ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol question answered thank you for your advice I will look at my lfs for some fungal treatment
They will have it. Regular ich med that contains the blue or green dye works on fungus too. Those 2 i listed I've always had good luck with. At full strength it will kill tetras tho, don't know why

I will remove any fish that looks sick and put them in the 20. Could I do a water change on my 75 tomorrow and put the water into the 20 so that I have some bacteria built up then treat?

I will remove any fish that looks sick and put them in the 20. Could I do a water change on my 75 tomorrow and put the water into the 20 so that I have some bacteria built up then treat?
I wouldn't. No bacteria free floating in the water anyway. It's about 95% in your filter, then the rest on surfaces etc in the tank

I will deffinetly not treat my tetras unless I see something pop up so I may remove them and put them in the 20 then treat the rest of the tank because I love my emperor tetras and they were very hard to find for me at least same with the congos

I'd do wc on the 75 like Brookster suggested, just in case it's a water parameters issue. Just work thru the easy stuff first and by process of elimination you'll find the answer

I have a feeling I may lose the black angelfish overnight but we will see I will keep you all updated in this thread! Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom