ID My Plants:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got some plants from Pet Land (like pet smart and pet co). However, the plants weren't marked. It was "assorted bunches". I got the things that I thought I knew.

Here is the first plant. I think it's either water sprite or wisteria, I know there's not much of a difference. I'm pretty sure that it's water sprite...
img_1732098_0_7c327a57abb3a9c486a08312a8de4e36.jpg

And the leaf of one:
img_1732098_1_e0403c99aa8d6afab228251e2e4c1718.jpg

The second plant. I think that this one is hornwort.
img_1732098_2_757b5351d84b6d3bc8ac418e05cffb40.jpg

Thanks for the help!

You have water wisteria, and hornwort.

Hope you didnt buy too much of each..they grow like weeds lol

Nope didn't buy that much of either. Just a bunch of hornwort and 2 bunches of wisteria. They were the cheapest I've seen them. Thanks for IDing them for me!

AquaKai said:
Nope didn't buy that much of either. Just a bunch of hornwort and 2 bunches of wisteria. They were the cheapest I've seen them. Thanks for IDing them for me!

Good! No problem.

yeah definately Wisteria.... a lovely plant and so easy to grow. they have a great light lime green colour in their leaves. thay will throw out roots from halfway up the stem.
just cut off and replant them........... if required!

ezbandrea said:
yeah definately Wisteria.... a lovely plant and so easy to grow. they have a great light lime green colour in their leaves. thay will throw out roots from halfway up the stem.
just cut off and replant them........... if required!

Okay! Thanks for the info! It's nice to know that:)

Back
Top Bottom