info on Queen Arabesque Pleco (L-260)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dax29

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've seen a couple of plecos in my lfs that look like the Queen Arabesque Pleco (L-260) that I've seen on the web. Is there another pleco that looks like this fish? Does anyone have any experience with this fish? The pleco in the lfs I've seen is one of the most attractive plecos I've ever seen. The fish I've seen is about 2", and has a highly striated stripe pattern. The stripes are very thin and close together. The fish is somewhat laterally compressed compared to other plecos I see. It does not look like the zebra pleco pictures on the web.

Thanks for the replies. It is the Queen Arabesque L-260 and it is the same fish in the profile provided by madasafish and the picture posted by mentallylost. I went by the lfs and checked it out again and they confirmed that it was indeed the Queen Arabesque pleco. The price is also the same as has been advertised by liveaquaria, about $35.00. My lfs has about 5 of them. They stay small and they look great. Too rich for my blood right now but one of the most eyecatching plecos I've seen non-the-less.

and here i got 2 queens for %50 canadian

One is a confirmed male ... the second one i am not sure yet if it is male or female ... i think it is still too young to sex it properly

I'm still pondering about buying a Queen Arabesque pleco. If I do I do not think I'll stick any other plecos in with it. I'm having a hard time with this decision.

Back
Top Bottom