iOS 7, did you get it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you have to have a passcode. You just have to swipe to the left and enter it if your finger won't work. I actually discovered that it doesn't work when dirty... I was showing my phone to all my friends during lunch and everybody wanted to test the finger sensor so I let them but when I went to put me finger in it wouldn't let me on but then I cleaned the button and it worked... After I had already started freaking out that I had broken it! I hadn't doscovered this earlier because I've been cleaning my phone daily but I hadn't cleaned it yet!

I can't lie, that 5S really makes me want to switch to an iPhone. Great looking phone, and internals too

YeH I can't get into imessage

I googled it, and apparently many people have been having that issue. I regret getting the upgrade. Not to mention I'm legally blind and for some reason my eyes don't see that blue writing very well. If you find a way to fix the iMessage issue let me know.

I'm a little late but I updated within an hour since I've got wifi at school. My opinion I don't lean either way. It's new and different but the changes weren't anything beyond cosmetic IMO. It does kind of look like a kids toy phone now though.

The Internet has been freezing a lot on me and apps have been crashing a lot I just noticed. That NEVER happened with iOS 6 :(

did anyone else notice the alarm clock doesn't work? my girlfriend and i didn't stay at home last night and i was late for work because my alarm didn't go off!!! then my friend with the iphone 5c said the same thing happened to him. i hope it was fixed in the update

I've been noticing a ton more problems too. I don't use the alarm, so I can't weigh in on that. But the 7.0.2 update didn't fix any bugs. :(

did anyone else notice the alarm clock doesn't work? my girlfriend and i didn't stay at home last night and i was late for work because my alarm didn't go off!!! then my friend with the iphone 5c said the same thing happened to him. i hope it was fixed in the update

I had that problem too, and I still can't use my iMessage or FaceTime.

thats really weird because mine goes on and off. half the time when i text my girlfriend it says text message and the other half it says imessage. her facetime works on the 5 but i have the 4 and don't use facetime so i don't know if mine works

thats really weird because mine goes on and off. half the time when i text my girlfriend it says text message and the other half it says imessage. her facetime works on the 5 but i have the 4 and don't use facetime so i don't know if mine works

I'm not really happy with the update.

bud29 said:
Haha....I tried to jailbreak my ipod once-being the idiot I am, I almost completely murdered the thing. Not trying that one again :)

Lol its fun, after you get in lol

Back
Top Bottom