journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im positive back in the thread i had the results it was cycled oh well il wait i got thaylt summer job so i got $500-$1000 coming my way

Yeah i was thinking the lfs treats with copper. You didnt clean anything with chlorine? If you had all zeros it would seem to me as if something else were in the tank that you're not able to test for

is there anything i can do? i mean this is a really rough start i got that summer job so by the end of agust what ever i dont spend on a possible laptop is up use im gettin $500-1000. but right now what can i do? i hope my inverts are ok i almost want to give up :/

No giving up! The damsel was probaly not the best idea anyways. :-(

I'm usre your inverts are fine. You'll be home soon and see. :)

when i left they were kinda eh more mad at the conditions if there dead to im gona be so discouraged what happend? could i still get the stars with the power head?

I personally wouldn't dose with any livestock, because I don't see how it's any different than fish, JMO.
If they do die, I would REALLY re-dose multiple times before buying anymore livestock. If I had been in your position, I wouldn't have bought livestock. That ammonia didn't convert fast enough for my liking.
All you can do when you get home if they're alive is monitor your levels closely and PWC when needed. When all your levels work out stock slowly and feed lightly.

i was cycled though that's what gets me how fast can you un-cycle? il be home soon well in 6hours lol il see whats goin on i hope inverts are ok

While your tank may have been cycled to handle the amount of ammonia a pinch of fish food produces, it obviously wasn't cycled enough to handle the bioload of the fish.

does a damsel have a large bio load i was dosin 4ppm well i guess i just have to learn from my mistakes. if snails and hermits are fine what can i do from there i can't dose with them

Carey, wolf pack, sorry this is off topic, but if your ever going to buy from reef cleaners, compete in this tv contest! I already got 15$ off! (that's as much as you can save, still worth it!) :)

thanks dylan il look in. and hack idk im not home till 6pm est and to tell you the truth im discouraged ik im probably going home to a tank full of dead inverts

try not to stress over it everyone has loses in this hobby i just lost a pajama cardinal this is the second fish thats got caught in my powerhead intake im gonna get some foam and wrap it around it some way cause they always hang out in that corner right underneath the powerhead

Back
Top Bottom