Just to say hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beehpee

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello to everyone, I've been reading on this site for the last couple of months since I bought my first ever tank, by the way I'm in the UK, I first got a 75 litre which lasted at least 3 weeks before I went out and got a 125 litre, still not big enough but as big as SWMBO will allow (for now), so here's my first question, is keeping fish addictive or is it just me? Currently I seem to spend so much time either doing something or if not doing something then just looking at the tank, to save anyone trying to work it out 125 litres is just shy of 35 US galls if I've got it right, so when I got going I made loads of mistakes, mostly cos I'm not very patient, I've lost a couple of fish thru this impatience but all in quite pleased with my success so far, I think I've lost 5 fish in all in these first couple of months but considering I bought my first 6 fish at the same time as I bought the tank I reckon I've got off quite lightly, I can't believe how much and how quick I've learnt and 99% of what I know has come from this site, I reckon I now know pretty much all there is to know..........ok go on then maybe I know perhaps 1% of what I need to know but with the help of you guys on here I'm sure given time and a hell of a lot of patience and understanding from you people I will get there one day, just put my camera on charge and hope to later give it a try posting a picture of how things look so far, I tried using the blackberry but anyone who's got one one will probably know how crap that picture came out, so to finish off for now thanks for all your help so far even tho you didn't even know you were helping me, I am a voracious reader so read pretty much every post even if it's not on anything currently of use to me, catch you all soon.

Beehpee

Last edited by a moderator:
image-3970218329.jpg

Hopefully this will show a picture of my tank as it is currently, opinions appreciated.

Beehpee

Back
Top Bottom