KingKoopa's ADA MINI M

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard that about several similar imported products. Still on the fence about building a reactor since I am getting a nice lime green DC with a diffuser at < 2 BPS. If I did, I would start with this. It's rated for household pressure and it has a solid build.
4uWkNHl.png
Add some 1/2" thread-to-barb adaptors, a T and some reducers to tie in the CO2.

Yep they work a charm. Here's mine (before I added the co2 barb)

http://pho.to/Ab2Cp

I've heard that about several similar imported products. Still on the fence about building a reactor since I am getting a nice lime green DC with a diffuser at < 2 BPS. If I did, I would start with this. It's rated for household pressure and it has a solid build.
4uWkNHl.png
Add some 1/2" thread-to-barb adaptors, a T and some reducers to tie in the CO2.
Nice fresh thx for the info. I saw someone on YouTube. Used a similar to the pic I have a phosban reactor from my saltwater tank see if I can find it first that is

I really want to use a reactor, cause I don't like all the micro bubbles ,what others call sprite looking.

I really want to use a reactor, cause I don't like all the micro bubbles ,what others call sprite looking.

Yea that's the reason I changed from an inline diffuser. The reactor works great. No bubbles at all. I glued a pipe inside the house filter about 3/4 of the way down to the bottom and I've got an old fine filter sponge half way down over the hose to hold any micro bubbles in.

Nothing has made it through at all ;)

Yea that's the reason I changed from an inline diffuser. The reactor works great. No bubbles at all. I glued a pipe inside the house filter about 3/4 of the way down to the bottom and I've got an old fine filter sponge half way down over the hose to hold any micro bubbles in.

Nothing has made it through at all ;)
This Screenshot_20170122-124846.jpgthe phosban reactor I have or at least I think I do prolly in the storage.

Back
Top Bottom