Looking for some medium sized snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyderik

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ive got 2- 55's and want to put some snails in them.
If anyone has any they would like to get rid of...Id be glad to pay shipping. Maybe a small amount of $$ depending on what and how many.

I do realize they breed insanely and soon you are overun... I had some years back in my old tank. 8O

I have a bunch of ramshorn snails (plant friendly) that I was going to throw away this week because I plan on using the tank that they are in to breed my new apistos that are being shipped to me on Wednesday. I have some that are smaller size but will quickly grow if the right nutrients are present in your tank. I didnt' intend to keep them and raise them but they came on some plants that I got. I also have a few that are roughly dime sized in my other tank. I would be willing to give you all of them as I said I don't really want them. PM me about the details. You paying just shipping is fine with me. I don't think it'd be more than $5 max. They should probably go out USPS Priority...that's the reason for it being close to $5.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I actually threw out quite a few of them before you sent me the PM as it was time to clean my tank. I still have a few larger ones in there along with many others (50 plus) in a 10 gallon tank. I'll have to give you a better count later but they are all yours. I won't be able to ship until Monday at the earliest.

I have MTS, and a lot of them. I'm willing to scoop some out if you'd like. I'm being overrun currently as the babies are floating on the surface like tiny grains of sand. I can put probably 30-50 in a bag and send it out.

I will only ship UPS through my company as it's just more convenient. That might be more than you want to pay. Shipping to the Midwest last time was $7.50 or so.

Back
Top Bottom