Looking in Pensacola area...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

millipede

Aquarium Advice Addict
my brother's brother in law... or you could say my sister inlaw's brother... anyway, he's looking for a tank, I'm guessing used/cheap, that's about 50 gallons or over. I think the length of a 50-55 gallon is what he's looking for but wouldnt mind something a little deeper. Since I've gotten a few good deals my brother just happens to tell him about the tank I have and I might trade it or I could find one... well, I have been lucky before but I don't know about this... if anyone knows of anything let me know. I'm not sure yet if he's going fresh or salt but I'll let you know if I find out. He was willing to trade a really nice paintball gun for mine and I sure wouldnt mind it but I really need to set this tank up myself. So anyway, he's looking for something reasonable or to trade for a paintball gun...

I checked with my brother to see if his brother in-law is still looking, this is what he said...
"An auto-cocker. I think. It's nice, and expensive.
I think he'd be willing to trade,,,I think"

I'll let you know if I hear anything else but let me know if anyone knows of a decent sized tank in that area. I think he was interested in at least finding out if making one would be a possability but I'm not sure if he'd really be up for all the work in it.

Back
Top Bottom