Mollies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol oh gosh I know! And the heater I just spent a buncha money on is having issues too! lol I tell ya what! Off to petco I go.....

That is the heater I bought! But it wont get any warmer than 79 :/ and it says is it supposed to turn green when I temp is reached but it hasnt turned green s ince the day I bought it...so Im not sure if its broke or what but I am going to return it and try to get another just like it

brunettebaby4571 said:
That is the heater I bought! But it wont get any warmer than 79 :/ and it says is it supposed to turn green when I temp is reached but it hasnt turned green s ince the day I bought it...so Im not sure if its broke or what but I am going to return it and try to get another just like it

If you have the aqueon pro, it will go up to 88° so if yours will only get to 79 you better return it, because its broke.

Yeah thats what I was thinking...I am returning it today...everyone has recommended it to me so I am going to try it out again. Thank you guys for the help I really appreciate it!!

Ok the heater seems to be working well now and I put it on 80 and it is holding at 80 and it has been turning green now. Should I keep it or get another one?

Back
Top Bottom