My 10 gal nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well this is it my 10 gallon nano its running a tunze 9002 skimmer tunze wave maker and also a tunze ato initially started as a soft coral tank but there is a few sps now in the tank as well. Im dosing vibrant at the moment and also run rowa phos in a hob filter. Current stock is one clown fish and a coral banded shrimp 20170917_202020.jpg

Its been running about 6 months the light is just a nemo light marine not really happy with it want to change it soon

I feed coral food from a small australian company called reef essentials its basically jist aminos. Other than that they get nothing. Yeah i hope they last being the same species they should be okay

Well it seems good. I have heard of the Mini Carpets eating Mysis and chunks of Silversides. I haven't had enough room to have one of them, though they look nice.

Well you can't beat that. Will keep watching what you will be up to next.

Are you considering /planning a larger tank or happy with a nano??? I am presently wondering about making a big SW tank. Have had these smaller sized SW nanos for a number of years in different tanks & presentations.

Back
Top Bottom