My 29 gallon! Final (almost) product

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. It's all gonna depend on what my favorite store has. The guys are always helpful. I'm probably going to just base it on what they have. It would be awesome if I could find something purple. Or pinkish. Totally off subject, but today they had a color morph of tiger barb that had a reddish pink tail and a pearlescent body with a reddish pink mouth. Never seen it before. Amazing.

Yeh. I know these guys. They're very humane. They wouldn't go for any of that stuff. It was an awesome fish

That's absolutely fantastic. The other day we found a new LFS and they had a gorgeous green-colored barb I'd never seen before. Wasn't dyed, I'm almost positive. I love finding new fish. Any chance of pics?

I didn't take a picture, but I really liked this fish... I thought about buying it as a center piece until they said it was a tiger barb. Don't have room for a school haha

Yeah, probably a good choice. Oh well, you can always go MTS and buy another tank just for them! XD

What's in it already? I might be able to offer some suggestions. =]

Corbo said:
I didn't take a picture, but I really liked this fish... I thought about buying it as a center piece until they said it was a tiger barb. Don't have room for a school haha

Kinda sounds like an albino tiger :) they are cool!

Hmm, let's see, you could probably do a school of tiny fish... or another species of dwarf cories... Is it a male or female betta?

Male Betta. Very docile though. :) I dunno what I could get away with. I kinda want more shrimp. Like cooler than ghost. Because I have some dwarf hairgrass growing and I'll need some caretakers.

Well, there are a lot options for cool shrimp, such as crystal red or red cherry. I would beware though; there's always the possibility that the colors will attract your betta and the RCS will be lunch. But you could try it!

Bart has had neon tetra tank mates before! :) he's a nice boy. But the crs are so cool... Even the low grade. I can't find them locally. I like blackberry shrimp too. My the store I go to has those and rcs

Or I could get a $180 king kong shrimp! :)

LOL! I guess it depends on how much you want to spend! XD Let me know how it all turns out! You could probably do neon or cardinal tetras, or glofish but I would hold off on any other schooling fish that need more space.

Yeah. 10 gallon doesn't offer up many options
I'm just gonna fill my 29 and then worry about my 10. It needs to fill in with plants and my snails need to eat my brown algae

Yeah. 10 gallon doesn't offer up many options
I'm just gonna fill my 29 and then worry about my 10. It needs to fill in with plants and my snails need to eat my brown algae

All right. Best of luck!

OT but to those of you who have this thread subscription, Corbos cards aren't doin well...can anyone help?

Yeah, any help would be awesome, I started a seperate thread in sick fish, but all of my wild caught Cardinals that I got from liveaquaria show signs of Ick--- white salt like granules on their fins-- and one's mouth seems to be in a non moving position, awkwardly stuck.. I don't know what to do... I'm such a noob! I should have had a QT...

Back
Top Bottom