My first rimless build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the future star of the show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What a cool lookin little dude! This is one of the fish I'm tossing around to inhabit the 5 gal. Man I need to get that tank going.
Anyways good looking fish, that's cool to find one who'll take prepared foods like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What a cool lookin little dude! This is one of the fish I'm tossing around to inhabit the 5 gal. Man I need to get that tank going.
Anyways good looking fish, that's cool to find one who'll take prepared foods like that.

I havnt seen him eat anything except the mystery ambush on either a cpd fry or detritus worm.. he's eating something though.. fat and always patrolling.

Im really curious too see about the brightwell stuff!

Dude. Check out this tiny heater!!

OMG, it's so cute I'm gonna die!!!

Carry on. Just soaking in the discourse...

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
36g Rescape in Progress!
10g Orchid Endler's N-Class

I have that same lil heater I picked up for my 20 gal when I did a big change on my 90 gal and it worked great for the couple days with it.
I decided when I took it down to put it in my 90 Dow a little helper and just in case scenario and it has been awesome thus far.
Beautiful fish Brookster123!

It is a Scarlet Badis male. Dario dario

Not a bad pic huh cours?? Only 20 min in front of the tank and a whole beer to get that one haha..it's all about getting a great shot of the fish without to much algae in the background people! With that dhg it's not easy..

How convenient for a delivery on a sick/snow day:)

Attachments

• 1423510862719.jpg
    1423510862719.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 100
This is kind of pointless until the stone shows up but hey..

Attachments

• 1423518111254.jpg
    1423518111254.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 1423518419235.jpg
    1423518419235.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 95
Black=stone?

Looks like it's going to be a cool little tank!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Black=stone?

Looks like it's going to be a cool little tank!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah, its tough to design as the rock is all.random. 3 lbs should give me a nice palate.. and yes.. this will be my finest work yet;)

Love it! I'm following. Do you have any idea as far as fish go? Sorry if you already had this discussion, but I didn't read the rest. I'd do Scarlet Badis and a nice colony of RCS. That would look really nice, lots of red. Definitely cool! Have fun!

Nils

Funny you should say...Scarlet badis, cpds and a colony of PFR Shrimpies!

Yeah, that would look nice, and I know that you already have some Scarlet Badis, but if you want to put the Scarlet Badis in there, leave out the CPD as Scarlet Badis are really timid and shy fish. They won't fare well if you keep them with other more active fish. Also, the shrimp will provide a steady food source for the Scarlet Badis. Mice tank.

Nils

Yeah, that would look nice, and I know that you already have some Scarlet Badis, but if you want to put the Scarlet Badis in there, leave out the CPD as Scarlet Badis are really timid and shy fish. They won't fare well if you keep them with other more active fish. Also, the shrimp will provide a steady food source for the Scarlet Badis. Mice tank.

Nils

They're getting along just fine actually, I'd say there is no better tank mate as they're all skittish eaters..

This is kind of pointless until the stone shows up but hey..

Love the Jackson Pollock look! You should be an artisté!! ?

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

36g Rescape in Progress!
10g Orchid Endler's N-Class

Ok, mistake on my part :) I've personally never kept them together before, but from other people I know that they are shy and shouldn't be held in a community tank, I'm glad it's working for you!

Nils

Ok, mistake on my part :) I've personally never kept them together before, but from other people I know that they are shy and shouldn't be held in a community tank, I'm glad it's working for you!

Nils

Wouldn't call it a community tank, it's more a specialized nano tank. I would keep anything else with the Scarlet other than cpds..

Back
Top Bottom