My Gold Marble Angelfish Pair Spawned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
Hi everyone! This is my first time seeing angelfish spawned. This is my video from last night:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=707541535943810&l=4156003638960534148

I can't believe how I am able to take part of this wonderful experience! It said in the research I read that they can have as much as 1,200 eggs...yikes! Right now, it looks like it is in the hundreds...will update tomorrow.

P.S. My apologies in advance for my weird accent...I am very embarrassed on how I sound like...LOL!

Please leave some comments on what other things I should know about...they are in a 29 gallon tank full of live plants. I do have an empty 20G long that I can transfer anybody in if need be. Please let me know! Thanks in advance guys!

Hi everyone! This is my first time seeing angelfish spawned. This is my video from last night:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=707541535943810&l=4156003638960534148

I can't believe how I am able to take part of this wonderful experience! It said in the research I read that they can have as much as 1,200 eggs...yikes! Right now, it looks like it is in the hundreds...will update tomorrow.

P.S. My apologies in advance for my weird accent...I am very embarrassed on how I sound like...LOL!

Please leave some comments on what other things I should know about...they are in a 29 gallon tank full of live plants. I do have an empty 20G long that I can transfer anybody in if need be. Please let me know! Thanks in advance guys!

Congrats! Welcome to the club :D(y)

You may want to read through the thread "Wigglers at last!!!!" in this breeding forum. It's an ongoing thread all about breeding Angelfish. It's a bit long but just about anything you need to know about breeding and raising the fry has been discussed in this thread.
Happy reading (y)

Congrats! Welcome to the club :D(y)

You may want to read through the thread "Wigglers at last!!!!" in this breeding forum. It's an ongoing thread all about breeding Angelfish. It's a bit long but just about anything you need to know about breeding and raising the fry has been discussed in this thread.
Happy reading (y)

Thank you sooooo much...I definitely will.:)

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It said in the research I read that they can have as much as 1,200 eggs...yikes! Right now, it looks like it is in the hundreds

i dont know where did you find that info but adult angels lay around 300 - 500 eggs. 600 has been heard off but i think thats the cap

congrats on your success. must be an amazing experience. thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom