My marbel angle fish laid eggs! Neat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, they still haven't laid again. However I did just do a big PWC on all of my tanks, maybe that will spur them into action. In the mean time my one fry from the previous batch is still alive and kicking. It's getting bigger.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm good zp. My earlier batch (15) are total miniature angels now (need a photo) and my batch from 2-3 weeks ago (20) are now fat and eating well. Brine shrimp go down a treat with them all. But bought some liquifry for my next batch so I don't lose as many free swimmers. Hoping they will lay by weekend. (tonight if they are on schedule!)!!!

Mine are laying now. I've got my fake removable cd/slate in place and for the second time they are laying all around it and behind the filter pipe!!! Are angels intelligent!!!

Mine still haven't laid again yet. My one surviving fry is getting bigger, I let him/her out of the breeding basket today to swim free in the breeding tank. I think he will do fine. I'm loosing balloon mollies at a rate of about 1 a day and can't figure out why. They seem okay and then the next day I find a floater. Really bumming me out.

I just transferred another group of eggs to a tank last night, my gold angel got his mouth messed up while he was attacking my hand though, not sure what happened. It just looks a little red, seems to be o.k. though.

Back
Top Bottom